A huge heartfelt Thank You to Wisdom’s Quill for nominating Death by Expectations for this award. This is the first nomination this blog has ever received, and it’s always good to now that one’s writing is being appreciated by someone. Especially someone who’s own work shines like his does.
I’m honored to accept this award. It’s a great bit of encouragement as I continue to traverse the blog nation, and the rest of my life in verse.
So what are the rules?
- show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Award shown, thanks expressed, yes.Seven facts about me? Sigh….Ok here goes.
- I have no clue, what so ever, who I am, but then that’s what life is for right?
- I like cold coconut water on a Sunday afternoon
- I home brew because I think it’s cool to do chemistry at home
- I’m a fangirl. The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Lost, The Flash…the list goes on and on.
- I love any incarnation of chocolate.
- I prize my children above all else, even when they make me spit nails
- I hate washing dishes, but I prefer to wash clothes by hand.
And here are my Nominees. In no particular order.
- Dat Bwoi for Jackie
- Losing Screws
- The Schizo Effect
- The Elfonian
- Making it Write
- My Fangirl Life
- Island Girl Ponderings
- Painting the World with Words
- Write, Write, Write, Sleep Write.
- Monochromatic Me
- Passion’s Pleasure
- Kitt O’Malley
- Inventing Real Life
I enjoy all these blogs, and hope any one who happens by will like them too